Σάββατο 5 Ιανουαρίου 2013

Sweet Memories from my Grandma..~






Hey girls!
This post is different from others..All we have momories of our life..Right?

Memories ...Memories...Memories...

 I remember my beloved grandmother, Fotini... Such time before 3 years i lost her .. I remember going to the house of my beloved village sitaralona Aitoloakarnania .. How many memories and how many images, smells, moments .. She was a wonderful woman lived a lot, met a lot .. 
 My grandfather i didnt met him unfortunately died when I was a baby .. He was a wonderful man from confessions of my relatives.. I delieve them im sure for that.. he was great man too!! <3
What to say about this wonderful woman! Consummate homemaker, spouse, grandmother,seamstress...
He had a sense of style in clothes immaculate! Never went anywhere without being attentive at all!
Maybe from there .. I inherited the style and my love for fashion as alleged  my mom and many parts of her character! How pleased I am about this! I always watched when she was dressed and asked soo many questions, and she always smile and has warmth in her eyes!
I can talk for hours, months, years for that woman, My grandmother!
One I have to say ... I love you grandma .. I miss you! I wish to see me from above and make you proud!

I love you!

<3 





My Grandma..Fotini 


And her home...in my village! <3




I Miss You!


With Love Your  grandchild!

By Fotini!


Keep Your Memories Real..because they Are Real! 

<3

xoxo

2 σχόλια:

  1. ti sunais8imatiki anartisi!!!na noi8eis polu tuxeri pou toulaxiston tin eixes k eisai gemati glukes anamniseis...!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Se euxaristo tooooso poli! Oi anamniseis m mazi tis den thelo na tis ksexaso pote! Htan mia iperoxi ginaika kai giagia! <3 Se euxaristo poli poli gia to comment!
      Keep Your Memories Real..because they Are Real! <3
      xoxo :))

      Διαγραφή